Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Some Eclipse Stable Questions…

New2Eclipse

Firstly, is it possible to play music on game startup (theme music at main menu)?

Secondly, Is it possible to remove the 'Touch of Death Productions' underneath the client, because obviously I want players to see my name under the client, not the name of the company who made Eclipse

Finally, I have a problem with the warp attribute, for some reason it will only allow me to warp to map 1, it won't allow me to type any other numbers in the box…why is this? and is there a fix for it?

Thanks in Advance

1\. Eclipse Stable only supports .mp3 for music format. Go to your config.ini in your client folder and add MenuMusic=(name of file).mp3 and save it. Be sure to have the music file exist in the Music folder.

2\. Yes, but you need VB6 program to edit that. It should be simple enough to figure out how.

3\. I don't know.

@New2Eclipse:

> Finally, I have a problem with the warp attribute, for some reason it will only allow me to warp to map 1, it won't allow me to type any other numbers in the box…why is this? and is there a fix for it?

3\. Go to frmMapWarp (client) and go to "Sub txtMap_Change()"

Comment out this code:

```
If Val(txtMap.Text) <= 0 Or Val(txtMap.Text) > MAX_MAPS Then
        txtMap.Text = "1"
    End If
```
I had this problem a few days ago, and this fixes it. You just have to make sure that you input map number PROPERLY, as this is a check and you have removed it.