Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My lil' project

Kasplant

So, Imma start a game and I needz a head programmer!

Of course, the head programmer will be me!
This thread is just here for me to show-off my work I am going to do.
I will post tut's for all things I do but I will have to learn VB first so I will start with small things.

So, why am I posting this thread and bother you all with it? Well, I like to tell people about the things I learned to keep me going and maybe you guys will actually find my tutorials helpfull!

This thread will be updated with some small tutorials tomorrow

@Lavos:

> lol make sure you post every single thing you do, how you learned it, the time spent, and also upload every source you have.  :evil:

No, you wouldnt want that. I have alot of sources and giving that much information per small feature is way too much text!

Please, write a book on your adventures in making an MMO with Eclipse.

In all seriousness, @Kasplant:

> So, Imma start a game and I **needz a head programmer!**
>
> Of course, the head programmer will be **me!**

Then I guess you won't need one, will you?

Look, in all seriousness, tutorials go in the tutorial board and show-off goes in the show-off board.

Show-off is for media shows Xavi, not for codes I'm afraid.
Kasplant, please check out the tutorials already avalible, if it shows up that one/some of them already cover the material you want to make a tutorial about - there will be no point and most likely your work will get removed. If you feel that your aproach might be easier to understand than the already provided tuts, please make one or even more, however their place is in the tuts board.

Rest of you guys - simple explanation why his idea had no point would defenetly be more aprichiated than fuckloads of egoboost failsarcasm.
                                                                                                                                                              ;D