Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RAEG

samih1996

@GM:

> I got a ducking Warning For no ducking Reason!
> @Eclipse - Free 2D Mmorpg Maker:
>
> > Reason: Necroposting.
> >
> > Regards,
> >   The Eclipse Moderation Team
>
> WHAT THE duck IS " NECROPOSTING? "  Its not eaven in the ducking rules!
>
> duck You !ECLIPSE MODERATION TEAM!

*GIGGLE* Necroposting is where you reply to a thread when the last post was over a month ago.

[Rules](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=12941.0)
Read 1.7, it's there.

> 1.7\. No necroposting.
>
> Necroposting is partially derived from Ancient Griek, especially from the word νεκρός (nekros; "corpse," or "dead"). Necroposting means posting in a topic older than a specific time frame, the time frame is set to one month, so you aren't allowed to post in a topic older than one month. Please refrain from necroposting and use private messages or create a new topic instead.
>
> This rule doesn't apply to the following boards: Announcements, Engine Development, Debate, Forum Games, Tutorials, Resources, Working GUI's, GFX Tutorials, Scripting Tutorials (Sadscript), Script Database, Old Scripts, Eclipse Source Tutorials/Snippets, Eclipse Source Download, Programming Tutorials (+ sub-boards), Scripting Tutorials (+ sub-boards) and Eclipse Source Edits (+ sub-boards).

Ninja'd but my Info still stands.

wtf?????????? I got a stupid warning for that????? The administration team is sad.

The administration team with the crappy rules will lose alot of members.

I mean you get a stupid warning for saying a short sentence. When i ask i question in the shout box i straight get a warning and it says that i spammed. But i didnt. This is the shitest rule i have ever heared! "NECROPOSTING?"

@GM:

> wtf?????????? I got a stupid warning for that????? The administration team is sad.
>
> The administration team with the crappy rules will lose alot of members.
>
> I mean you get a stupid warning for saying a short sentence. When I ask I question in the shout box I straight get a warning and it says that I spammed. But I didnt. This is the shitest rule I have ever heared! "NECROPOSTING?"

Hm… Calling a great engine lame, bashing mods.... Are you five? Obviously you haven't read the rules. Plus someone with common sense would know NOT to post in a 2 year old thread.