Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Christian View of Pokemon

Scribbyz

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If psychology can't meddle with churches, ethics, or even personal taste then this has much to do with what individuals think. This discussion is about a christian view on Pokemon. Most of us have Christian influences, so why not discuss our personal ideals in the mix. They are after all what contributes to our view on the blunt subject. Really men this is a chat not a debate, right?

@Azure:

> If psychology can't meddle with churches, ethics, or even personal taste then this has much to do with what individuals think. This discussion is about a christian view on Pokemon. Most of us have Christian influences, so why not discuss our personal ideals in the mix. They are after all what contributes to our view on the blunt subject. Really men this is a chat not a debate, right?

I think your getting a little to serious about this one.
There is nothing to debate. This is one of those glorious instances when "they" are just plain "WRONG". There is no arguing in favor of zealots like this. Pokemon is just a game. That guy is just a nutjob. That pretty much takes care of any debate :)

@DrNova:

> @Azure:
>
> > If psychology can't meddle with churches, ethics, or even personal taste then this has much to do with what individuals think. This discussion is about a christian view on Pokemon. Most of us have Christian influences, so why not discuss our personal ideals in the mix. They are after all what contributes to our view on the blunt subject. Really men this is a chat not a debate, right?
>
> I think your getting a little to serious about this one.
> There is nothing to debate. This is one of those glorious instances when "they" are just plain "WRONG". There is no arguing in favor of zealots like this. Pokemon is just a game. That guy is just a nutjob. That pretty much takes care of any debate :)

lol, I'm not that serious, I was just making a point.

personally to my parents ims a catholic but i havn't found my faith i want to be in personally i might just stick with this but a priest may think
- THIS IS NONSENCE TEACHING YOUR PETS TO BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOUR FRIENDS PETS BLASTPHOMY!
and on the other hand it attacts little boys and for some reason catholic priests really like them these days Oo

in my personal opinion
-who doesnt want to make you pets kill your friends and claim money for it I mean get a pet yellow mouse and make it shock your friends as a practical joke would actually be fun and stupid which is something i give a thumbs up to  ;D

wtf you talking about that thing can tear out the eyes of your worst enemies or your best friends (thinks evilly) THAT CRAP IS SWEET!!!

wait which pic you talking bout the one with pikachu breast feeding the one with the squirell pikachu in a feild or the one with the pikachu in a small rabit cage….or the one of the pikachu colored moussy

@Azure:

> Hittler Chu? lmfao :lipsrsealed:

killing the jews with lightning may be worse than the holocaust and more offensive lets just leave it as a pikachu used for shocking the hell outa your friends.

@haloskien a real pikachu would be cool but I would prefer a torchic i mean get a bag of popcorn and have it set it on fire i mean thats pretty convient! ;D ;D