• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kids say the darndest things…

Hayloskien

@DDunit:

> @Dov:
>
> > When babysitting yesterday evening, this little boy asked me if there was a baby in my belly. I'm a 17 year old, male. :huh:
>
> Fatty. ;D

That's what I was thinking XD

I was taking care of my neighbor's kid for a night and he said he was in charge cuz he was older than me :huh: He was 4 at the time and I was 16 at the time. He barely came past my knee.

> I was taking care of my neighbor's kid for a night and he said he was in charge cuz he was older than me :huh: He was 4 at the time and I was 16 at the time. He barely came past my knee.

It's size nor age that count, but the amount of brains inside ;)

@Dov:

> > I was taking care of my neighbor's kid for a night and he said he was in charge cuz he was older than me :huh: He was 4 at the time and I was 16 at the time. He barely came past my knee.
>
> It's size nor age that count, but the amount of brains inside ;)

He got you thar.

• 3 weeks later...
@Dov:

> > I was taking care of my neighbor's kid for a night and he said he was in charge cuz he was older than me :huh: He was 4 at the time and I was 16 at the time. He barely came past my knee.
>
> It's size nor age that count, but the amount of brains inside ;)

LOL!

Here's a new one. I was babysitting my new neighbour's kid last night. He called me a prostitute. But 3 hours later he asked me where babies come from. I don't think he even knows what prostitute means XD

> LOL!
>
> Here's a new one. I was babysitting my new neighbour's kid last night. He called me a prostitute. But 3 hours later he asked me where babies come from. I don't think he even knows what prostitute means XD

What's his mothers job?  :afro:

@Kusy:

> Americuns… I would never leave my kids with some ducked up teenagers, not to mention pay those ducked up teenagers for staying with my kids.

What's wrong with leaving your kids with "some ducked up teenager" if you know and trust that person?