Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Modern Warfare 2 COD

dao

Never played MW2\. The first one was okay. Not good enough to keep me from selling my Xbox 360 for a PS3\. If you ask me, these new FPS games have way too many features. I'd rather play Condition Zero or Counter Strike. As for repetitve, what video game isn't? What video game do you actually gain something other than being better at the same itself? Think of the Minecraft fetish. You get better at it for the sake of getting better at building random things. It has absolutely no use at all to improve your skill at it. Unless you find it accomplishing to build random things.

@Zultar:

> Im sure you all know what game this is, its popular.. SOO if you dont, its a first person shoot based on.. War I guess.. Its really fun, SO
> Anyone want to get owned on xbox live? add me and ill pwn u!
>
> **JoblessBurrito**

I very highly doubt you will beat my brother. He is in MLG, but he is a sad loser. Ironic really; all I do is stay on this forum and evidently do nothing.

If there is such thing as nothing ;D

@Projeear:

> You guys obviously havn't had the rush of being the last alive in Ricochet Hardcore Search and Destroy. Your entire team is spectating you VS the remaining four or so pros.
>
> When you pull that off… Quite a rush, really. Heart beating during play and screaming laughter and "omgrofl no wai"s when you blow their bomb and pick off their team.
>
> In fact, just yesterday, on highrise, my buddy shot three, **three**, guys down with one sniper shot. Epic lulz were to be had.
>
> As with most Online Games, it's not about gameplay and skill, its about having a good time. Only enjoyable with a microphone.

There are rehabs for vidya games addicts you know?