Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What I Have Learned In My Web Design Class

viciousdead

> You are seeing this page because the system administrator of 000webhost.com is currently checking this website for malicious content. This redirect page will be removed once we finish manually checking all files on this account. Since we check over 100 websites per day, it can take about 2-4 hours to complete. If you are the owner of this website, you will get an email confirmation once it's done. If you are a visitor, please come back later.

-insert Cool Story Bro image here-

Yeah, I learned HTML when it was 2 or 3… now its 5\. Ive had to relearn some things, and find new ways to do different things.... like, the

tag is now bad to use in HTML5... Ive had to play with margins and divs within divs in order to get the center effect.

Site has been updated, and if finally online… Stupid webhost000.com!

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> My teacher teaches from a "HTML for dummies" book. Yeah. He's asked me multiple times how to do something.

Duh, this is Kentucky.  ;D

Anyways, this is my first web design class, it is meant to be easy, not hard. My teaches is teaching us the basics first, he started off with a brief intro into photoshop, what photos you should have and etc. Then we started html web design using Dreamweaver, and we should be moving on in a month or so to whatever he has planned next.

**QUESTION:** On the site, if you notice, around the .png buttons, why do two of them have a purple border and two of them have a blue border? How do I fix that..  :huh: