Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

May I be Robin for the day?

viciousdead

Stereotypically speaking…it does :3...Just joking, I wear addidas jackets...when not in public, but yknow being from London you hear the word "addidas" and you instantly shout "HARHAR CHAV."

@Sekaru:

> Stereotypically speaking…it does :3...Just joking, I wear addidas jackets...when not in public, but yknow being from London you hear the word "addidas" and you instantly shout "HARHAR CHAV."

Wearing cheap knock-offs of the Adidas brand just makes you look like a fool, not a chav.

Considering chav only apply to teenagers too young to buy alcohol legally, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Robin cannot be classified as a chav…

Besides, out of all the people in the world(Hugh Hefner, Bill Gates, anyone rich as fuck) you want to be Robin?
Eh, whatever rocks your boat.

@Sekaru:

> Yes but you said "give me that addidas jacket" MEANING that where Robin comes from (Yorkshire) there are chavs. Flawless logic right there.

You must be american… Its not what you wear that makes you a chav. It is your whole attitude in life like your like you are "well ard" because use weapons in a fight. And you think you are "well ard" also because you drink and do drugs at a young age. Have a car that is 2 cm off the ground and have to go over speed bumps at 1 mph to not damage your car and look like a dick. Also have there drum and base blearing out on there nans speakers to look "well ard"

duck that makes me annoyed seeing how pathetic they are...

@.Aaron:

> @Sekaru:
>
> > Yes but you said "give me that addidas jacket" MEANING that where Robin comes from (Yorkshire) there are chavs. Flawless logic right there.
>
> You must be american… Its not what you wear that makes you a chav. It is your whole attitude in life like your like you are "well ard" because use weapons in a fight. And you think you are "well ard" also because you drink and do drugs at a young age. Have a car that is 2 cm off the ground and have to go over speed bumps at 1 mph to not damage your car and look like a stick. Also have there drum and base blearing out on there nans speakers to look "well ard"
>
> duck that makes me annoyed seeing how pathetic they are...

I'm realllllllly glad we don't get classified as chavs here. Or I'd sadly look like one :/.

@Aaron, look at my little sidebar thing where my name is, Location: LONDON, England.
Unless theres a London, England in America…Then..I live on an island.

Why is everyone going off topic and talking about chavs? A simple "No." or "Yes." from robin would have been plenty enough for me.  XD

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> Sure! You can become robin! Now, program me a game and make it look good. And I expect it to be done within a few hours, since you know what you are doing. Also, I'll be emailing you some sexy erotic photos of myself and some friends as payment. And while we are at it, go ahead and send me that adidas jacket Robin.

Oh boy! Really? I wana see some pictures! ;D

@ShawnyBoy:

> Why is everyone going off topic and talking about chavs? A simple "No." or "Yes." from robin would have been plenty enough for me.  XD
>
> @SoiWilliamSoi:
>
> > Sure! You can become robin! Now, program me a game and make it look good. And I expect it to be done within a few hours, since you know what you are doing. Also, I'll be emailing you some sexy erotic photos of myself and some friends as payment. And while we are at it, go ahead and send me that adidas jacket Robin.
>
> Oh boy! Really? I wana see some pictures! ;D

So funny..