Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fused-Creations Logo/Concept

![](http://fused-creations.comyr.com/logo/logo.png)

What do you all think?
This is going to be my site logo I was wondering if people could give me feedback
Do you all think this would represent my site?

My site is supposed to be a site where me and my team develop ALL kinds of software ranging from MMORPG's to Media Players or any software you could ever need.

Do you think I have a good base line? "Where Software Meets Simplicity."

Please give me some feedback I'm trying to start a good website kinda like this one

Sincerely, DTDMike

Please don't leave any more junk comments

And I'm just working with what I've got and I'm not the GFX designer I was just creating a quick & what I thought was at least kinda Nice.

I don't know why a**holes like you always leave bad replys but you need to stop hatin' cuz everyone isn't a geek like you

Woah, bro. Calm down. I was giving advice, use a paint program like Gimp, and create your type of font. Try not to use cooltext. If you dont have a GFX designer, then ask around in the Recruiting Board a bit. No need to flame anyone, because no one said anything flame worthy.

@dtdmike:

> Please don't leave any more junk comments
>
> And I'm just working with what I've got and I'm not the GFX designer I was just creating a quick & what I thought was at least kinda Nice.
>
> I don't know why a**holes like you always leave bad replys but you need to stop hatin' cuz everyone isn't a geek like you

Hes leaving random comments to get his post count up, he's been doing it all day.

Criticism is meant to be constructive. Saying not using cool text is useless. However, saying why and what he could do as an alternative is useful in some way.