Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bleach Geeks area!

Link

I made this post just for us bleach geeks to be able to discuss with others who understand.

How does this work, simple just start a sub topic or "discussion/argument"
about bleach and we will all discuss on that topic, starting with my topic

Rules:
You cannot start a new subtopic until the previous Topic has ended or been declared ended by myself, so not to many rules.

First Topic-my topic:
Which of the captains of bleach do you think have the best Bankai.

My vote:Tousen Kaname.

Why:Bankai cuts off all your senses leaving you helpless, and defenseless unless your some brutal demon like kempaki/kempachi.

2nd Reason his shikai its self puts you to sleep/paralyzes you.

Let the argument begin!

Get's off on violence, hmm that's funny I seem to remember this topic being for bleach geeks, not sympathetic violent immature teens, oh that's right that's because it's for people who enjoy doing things in their spare time, I watch it for the excitement not the joy of seeing blood, I like the idea behind the concept of good and bad in all story's, and not only that Ive watched the show when it first came out why stop now, but maybe the only reason your so quick to be judgmental is because it's to late for you considering your 19, or maybe the fact that you seem to like picking on just about every topic  you see I have no reason to believe that for any insane reason that you should be posting here but the fact is the title clearly states "Bleach Geeks area" so if your not a bleach geek why come.

Don't reply I have no amusement in argumentation with staff whatsoever.

@Tousen:

> Get's off on violence, hmm that's funny I seem to remember this topic being for bleach geeks, not sympathetic violent immature teens, oh that's right that's because it's for people who enjoy doing things in their spare time

I'm fairly sure everyone enjoys doing things in their spare time.

@Tousen:

> I watch it for the excitement not the joy of seeing blood

The only excitement in Bleach is the violence.

@Tousen:

> I like the idea behind the concept of good and bad in all story's

Thank you for that completely unrelated comment.

@Tousen:

> and not only that Ive watched the show when it first came out why stop now

Because it's terrible.

@Tousen:

> but maybe the only reason your so quick to be judgmental is because it's to late for you considering your 19

I'm an animé fan. Bleach is the kind of shit which gives everyone the wrong impression. Not only that, but Kubo is a huge troll. Enjoy your 200 episodes of filler.

@Tousen:

> or maybe the fact that you seem to like picking on just about every topic  you see I have no reason to believe that for any insane reason that you should be posting here but the fact is the title clearly states "Bleach Geeks area" so if your not a bleach geek why come.

It's called a comma. Use it.

@Tousen:

> Don't reply I have no amusement in argumentation with staff whatsoever.

> Let the argument begin!

I doubt it would be fair enough of an argument, considering all you would do is find a way around the real point, and also if you really wanna argue make a post or topic just for me and you so that we won't take up to much space here, my topic isn't the place for argument.

@Tousen:

> I like the idea behind the concept of good and bad in all story's

I don't. Because then people try to apply that theory to real life.

@Tousen:

> but the fact is the title clearly states "Bleach Geeks area" so if your not a bleach geek why come.

Because the forums are so slow at this time of day I'll click on anything in the "Resent Topics" box.
As for robin, he's a mod, so he has an obligation to moderate. This involves reading topics he isn't particularly interested in.

@renzo:

> General Chat is supposed to be for Eclipse Engine related topics.  Moving to Chit Chat.
>
> Edit: I enjoyed Bleach up to the end of the Soul Society arc, it went downhill from there.

Agreed. It's just getting bleh by the episode. It's alright though as long as they keep showing Cowboy Bebop I'll be happy.

Bleach is one of those things that when I first saw it I figured it had potential, liked it at the beginning, and liked it less and less the more I watched it.
I still think that Escaflowne kicks the hell out of any other anime, but then that's probably because it's the only one that I really like.

Also, Renzo, before you bitch me out I AM kind of on-topic and not hatemongering for once! :P I know you're keeping an eye on me in anime threads.

Bleach is nice and all but it's funny, I've always noticed that nobody ever dies, like, the bad guys get ripped apart, but it seems everyone has plotarmor.

>! Even the old man who "suicided" himself to try and kill aizen survived, momo survived being killed 3-4 times, rukia survived being killed however many times.
>! And then, there was really only one character that I actually liked in Bleach, it was Gin… And the one main character they decide to kill off for real?  Gin... Seriously?  :huh:
..not to mention the ending was pretty anti-climatic.
Elfen Lied was good though if you mind getting your mind screwed over XD

PS: Yeah, I've always wanted to use the spoiler tags in-context.