• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Social Logic Makes Me Laugh

Kijurika

@Devo:

> @Dungoof:
>
> > Puh-lease, nigga. Yo, OP, you're just jealous cause you don't got the flow like we do. Try bringing your Wiki statistics up in the eight-one-two. We'll steal your duckin watch, brah.
>
> Yo, they do much Vb6 programming in the hood?

LOL

Seeing that I can read, and I can comprehend most writing, I can understand how you are typing. The way you use it still makes it sound identical to what I pointed out. You lack come backs. You just keep telling me I'm getting defensive. I'm not though, I'm simply discussing in a manner that you find defensive to the subject.

And OP means Original Poster, and that is you.

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> Seeing that I can read, and I can comprehend most writing, I can understand how you are typing. The way you use it still makes it sound identical to what I pointed out. You lack come backs. You just keep telling me I'm getting defensive. I'm not though, I'm simply discussing in a manner that you find defensive to the subject.
>
> And OP means Original Poster, and that is you.

Well I'm sorry if I made it sound like that. All I was just starting a discussion about people destroying their lives with stupid discussions. To be honest I was in that point at a time but I got myself out. It's the examples people set for youth that gives them concepts that can set them in the wrong direction

@l0lz!:

> > Have you ever thought about social life in high school/college? When I take a moment and think it makes me laugh to myself. How did our world come to a point where people who have no interest in life but to get out of school and be a *gangster rapper* become the heart and soul of 74% of youth?
>
> There are tons of reasons why people have failed in life all around the world, and for OP to claim that 74% of the assumed worlds youth have no interest in anything else besides becoming a rapper is such bullshit.
>
> Overall OP is a possible social reject and can't think of anything else to discuss besides the fact that he most likely can't be "hard" (In more ways that one).

Cool story bro. I'm the social reject and your the one online trolling people you don't know

*applause*

Just to be a nazi, When you use an action tag of any kind you should either write in full third person or at least have your verbs be the correct tense. *applauds*

If you want to change the world why not start with the things you can change, rather than starting anonymous discussions on web forums? I mean hell if I went about life as you seem to people would think me helpless, stupid, and a horrid bother to be around solely based on how poor my vision is.  To make a long story short, A- Don't use statistics from wiki without citation, B- The internet isn't a place for social discussions as they often erode to what we have here, and C- At the end of the day the only life you can manage is your own. Who cares what other people do to themselves?

The world is full of different types of people. Some types of people are more prevalent than others, especially social trends. Now with mass media, such as the internet, television and even radio, these abnormal trends are bombarded in your face. The people who are born into a life in a "ghetto", are born into this culture. They know no different and become trapped in a perpetual circle. People who adopt this culture are no different than for example an American youth with a Japanese obsession, a self described goth, or a skin head.

Rap is a form of music, some of it is great, some of it is poor. This has very little to do with the culture of being "hard" or "street". The people in which this culture has originated from have very little blame for people being this way. It's the impressionable flocks of sheep in the western world that spend more effort being what they are not, buying into new "trends", ect.

There will be idiots in all steps of life. Due to safety nets installed by being a civilized nation it doesn't matter how far you fall from the tree, you'll still land on your feet. This, combined with the power of mass media and the impressionable masses, creates a pool of ever growing morons. This pool will continue to grow, and very little will curb this. There are reports out there that western civilization is declining.

One way to curb this decline is to yourself, take the reins of the sleigh and steer it another way. Be proud of your own heritage, your own culture, and make it "cool". Is this possible? I don't know. Is it within our power? Debatable.

@Kijurika:

> Cool story bro. I'm the social reject and your the one online trolling people you don't know
>
> *applause*

As if you actually know what trolling is, if anything I was flaming you. I'm also confused as to why you accuse me of trolling when you're using a known meme used for trolling itself, but if you really have nothing else to add to my feedback (which is what you asked for) besides COOL STORY BRO then so be it. I've added my 25 cents.

@Batman:

> @Murdoc:
>
> > Lets spend our time thinking about how ducked up the world is…. ORRRRRRR Lets not, and be the best we can as individuals..... Hmmmmmmmm. Last one is better. XD
>
> I like how you made it sound like the latter is the best thing you can spend your time doing.

Isn't it?