Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Garbage Truck Gave me Nightmares!

Fuu

I didn't actually realize it was the Garbage truck until like 15 minutes after I woke up. (bout 5 minutes ago)

I was at school. In P.E.. A guy came in and said something about "terrorists". Then I think he said something about one of US (students) being terrorists. So I was like "Yeah… what ever..." So then I was walking, and all of a sudden a HELICOPTER fell through the damn roof!  So then I was like
"Oh shit." Then, we started to a 5 minute jog. And then, ANOTHER helicopter fell into the roof. This repeated about 4 more times, and then I realized that you could _hear_ the Helicopters as they are about to fall. So, I used that as my advantage. Too bad I didn't use it well! I got hit by one then I woke up. LOL.

Here's how I figured out it was a garbage truck;
First, I listened outside. I heard cars. The sound of the cars sounded like the sound it made when a Helicopter fell. So I figured "Oh. Everytime a car drove past the house, a Helicopter would fall?" Then I was like "There aren't enough cars that actually DRIVE in the morning to do that."
Then I heard the garbage truck. It makes the sound a car makes, but about 50 times more. Thats when I realized that the garbage truck sounded MORE like the Helicopter fall.

Yeh.

Post YOUR nightmares.

@Fuu:

> and then I realized that you could _hear_ the Helicopters as they are about to fall. So, I used that as my advantage. Too bad I didn't use it well! I got hit by one then I woke up.

![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/Reaction/1280172901701.jpg)