Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tileset Color Suggestions

Scribbyz

Okay, I need some help. I am currently messing around with my tileset colors and needed help. Preferably what looks better. The graphics are not final and I am still touching them up, but wouldn't mind suggestions on them either.

![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/UkyoMetro/tileset-changes.png)

The first one is my original. The second one, the only difference to the first one, are the cliffs colors. The third one is totally recolored compared to the first one, and has the same color cliffs as the second one.

Please if you have any suggestions on the colors, or something doesn't look right, let me know. Thank you, in advance.

third one is overall better, but it would be even nicer if you added more saturation

and what look are you going for?  if it's more cartoon/anime/cheerful/anime, go for the second one.  Otherwise third one is best i'd say.

@Sandshrew:

> third one is overall better, but it would be even nicer if you added more saturation
>
> and what look are you going for?  if it's more cartoon/anime/cheerful/anime, go for the second one.  Otherwise third one is best I'd say.

Well I am aiming for cartoonish and real. Its hard to explain. I want cartoonish colors, on real designs.