Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mirage Source 4

Kemerd

@Kemerd:

> Might I remind you this is for programming use, Not for game making use.

Did you just completely ignore my post for the hell of it? Mirage Source is full of problems. You've uploaded an old version of it.

Origins fixes the problems. If you want to use something for 'programming uses' then perhaps you should choose the one which isn't broken?

Oh robin, You don't understand, This is for people who don't want to start out with your edit of the mirage source, It's for people who want to fix the bugs themselves, Add their own features and whatnot, And if you don't understand what I'm saying, That's your problem, Not mine. Also, I know how crappy mirage source is, And If I don't understand you fully, Try explaining more. So I may understand if I do not.

EDIT: People who want to make their own engine.

![](http://www.city-data.com/forum/members/rita-mordio-129085-albums-funny-images-pic30244-face-palm-apply-directly-face.png)

Some people don't have lives and are bored, Now if you have a newer EMPTY mirage source, I don't mean orgins, You could give me the link, With fixed bugs, And once again, I don't mean orgins. Just a newer mirage source.