Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[New] Rekation Online - Looking for all staff. Early stages.

turbocookie

**Overview**

>! Rekation Online is aimed at all age groups. It will be a unique mmorpg. It will be updated very frequently and hopefully build a great friendly community. The game has only just started being planned and should start being developed very soon. The aim for this game is to become successful and reach 500+ members. I hope that there will be enough donations to pay for the games dedicated server to continue it hosted 24/7\. Of cause I do not expect this for at least 6-12 months.

**Storyline**

>! Deep in the mists of Rekation, a planet once filled with peace and harmony. Had been over powered and corrupted by the evil lord Nagaroth and his army of Relgains. Nagaroth’s mission is to open a portal and consume all the energy out of Rekation to allow the race Relgains to survive and use up their planet, killing every living thing in their path. They are after a mystical gem on the planet. This gem is so powerful, without it, Rekation would be a empty desert. The gem produces all life and energy on the planet. Fallen into the wrong hands, and you could have a problem. Then, when everyone on Rekation thought they had lost everything, arose a group of warriors, called Servacts. They were not like normal people. They had unusual powers, and strengths. They are not the same race as those on Rekation. They are unique, made for a purpose. That is why this gem had noticed something bad is coming. Therefore, it had decided to unleash them to defend the planet. That, is their purpose. Will they be able to stop Nagaroth and the Relgains, Rekation's fate is in your hands.
MORE TO COME NOT DONE THIS WILL BE HIGHLY EDITED

**Classes**

>! There are 3 starting classes that turn into advanced classes at Level 10.
>! **Fighter** Starting Class
A fighter is the basic of all melee combat. They have not learnt they're full power and are still discovering their fighting style. Do not stand in their way because they have a powerful strike penetrating all armour. They have the ability to carry and wear plate armour, the strongest armour.
>! **Warrior**  Advanced Fighter
A warrior is an advanced fighter that has learnt to take in a lot of damage and still come out at the end of a fight. The warrior has a lot of heavy armour slowing down his strikes, but it will take a lot to defeat this player.
>! **Brawler** Advanced Fighter
A something has gained strength and muscle to handle the huge weapons. It takes two hands to hold these buy they can hit you extremly hard. If you get in the way of this you will know about it. They are also very high on armour. It will take alot to pull this player down to the ground.
>! **Caster** Starting Class
A caster is the basics of all magic. They are still practicing with the ability to heal friendly players or to scold them with fire. They must harness thier energy and use it wisely, as it is limited. It can be restored over time or with potions. What is the outcome of a caster? That’s for you to decide…
>! **Priest** Advanced Caster
A priest embraces all the peaceful aspects of nature to be able to mend themselves, and others. They wear robes and cloth materials. They have a limited amount of energy that they can use and must conserve it throughout each fight. It is restored over time or by potions or other items.
>! **Arcanist** Advanced Caster
An arcanist has learnt the ability to do devastating damage through spells. They gain their energy from their ancestors who have learnt the ways of elementalists. They can control fire, water, and earth. Who knows the amount of power they can unleash.
>! **Swifter** Starting Class
A swifter has the ability to have huge agility. To be very fast and carry on throughout most situations. They do not tend to get tired. They use the environment to clothe themselves using animal skins.
>! **Berserker** Advanced Swifter
Berserkers are an advanced fighter. Taught in the ways to deal damage fast, not very hard, but they add up. He can carry mail armour which is very strong, he has a lot of skills to make sure he can get all the damage done to you as fast as possible. Do not underestimate a berserker.
>! **Hunter** Advanced Swifter
A hunter has learnt how to tame beasts. They can control them to defend for them. With the use of bows they can come across as a large threat if facing one. They wear skins from animals they kill. Do not get in its path.

**Professions**

>! **Fishing**
Fishing allows you to collect fish to eat. These can regain health or be sold for money.
>! **Woodcutting**
Woodcutting allows you to gather wood from trees. These can be used to be crafted into items or be sold for money.
>! **Mining**
Mining allows you to gather minerals from rocks. These can be used to craft items or be sold for money.
>! **Crafting**
Crafting allows you to turn materials into items. These items can cloth you or equip you with weapons. They can also be given to others or sold for money.

**Features**

>! **Dungeons**
Dungeons will be certain areas with stronger enemies. These enemies will require a group of players to kill. They will drop better items and money then normal enemies would and could be needed for quests.
>! **Quests**
There will be a huge amount of quests throughout the game. They will help you receive EXP, money and items. Most of all, they are for fun.
>! **Guilds**
Guilds will be used to keep a group of up to 100 players together. They can talk in a specified chat. They can also share items in a guild bank. You receive perks from being in a guild.
>! **Groups**
Group up with up to 5 buddies to defeat strong enemies. You might even want to group up to go and gather items, level skills, or kill other players in arenas.
>! **Player vs. Player**
PvP will be allowed in certain areas. This will allow you to kill other players, or be killed by others. You will not lose any items. You will just be teleported to the starting zone.
**Friend System**
Want to keep in touch with your friends while gaming? Now you can! Add and remove friends as you wish, you can instant message them whenever you want.
>! **Mailing**
Is your friend offline and you want to let them know something? Yet you have to log out because you have other things to do. Mail them! They will receive your message once they log in next.
>! **Player Houses**
Want some privacy? You can purchase and decorate homes now! They don’t come by cheap though.
>! **Item Upgrading**
Is your weapon just not good enough? But you cant afford a whole new one? Buy some upgrade gems and you can level your weapon!
>! **Resource Gather**
You can gather minerals and materials from the world! Read professions for more information.

**Staff Needed**

>! Programmer [0/2]
Artist (GUI) [0/1]
Artist (Website, banners ect) [0/2]
Artist (In game Items, Characters, Tilesheets) [0/3]
Scripter [0/2]
Website Creator/Manager [1/1]

**About Me**

>! My name is Luke. I am 15\. Im still in school. I spend about 35 hours a week on the computer. I bmx in spare time. My role in this project is to be help programming and scripting. Also basic graphics. and managing the whole build of the game. I am also hosting until we get some funds.

**Screenshots**

>! None yet.

Hello my name is Devastator, Im currently working on my own project which is a mmorpg 2d game called Rubedo Online. I have some spare time and would love to help on this game. I can script, map, devolop and moderate,Ect. . I have multiple games that are up and running if you would like to see them as a review. I have many friends you can contact about my work. If you would like more information on me or how to contact my freinds please reply, Thanks GM Devastator

@Snake:

> so you HAVE to choose another class when you are level 10? or can you stay as the class you are?

Well, you could i suppose, havent thought about that. but. once you advance, you become ALOT stronger because you ahve a primary role, if you dont advance you will find it tough killing level 10+ so yeah..

@Turbocookie:

> Well, you could I suppose, havent thought about that. but. once you advance, you become ALOT stronger because you ahve a primary role, if you dont advance you will find it tough killing level 10+ so yeah..

so its better to advance to another class….
ok thanks. XD

@Lavos:

> I'm assuming that this project isn't serious since your trying to gather a team that you don't know personally.

no. it is serious, its just i dont know many people in person that can help. I have 2 friends however helping me atm. but they are no professional programmers or scripters.