Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Serve.vbp Erro Not Load

joaopaulo988

personal hello i have the same error that the person that topic [http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/130643-problem-loading-servervbp-resolved/](http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/130643-problem-loading-servervbp-resolved/)

more when I use the tutorials to solve the same problem as his my stays the same
the prints that are on his topic is the same as my mistake (identical)

my visual basic 6 always worked on windows 7 32bit nothing more stopped working and still having solution've been in many forums sites with more solutions nor a work

> Your problem does not reside with vb6 but more Internet Explorer 10 and 11, they like to screw with the dlls a LOT. just uninstall IE10/11 and reinstall the libraries once more and you should be golden.

I've tried more unable to uninstall

> fresh copy of EO Beta

is Free could pass for me to see if it works

Nonono the simple solution is open the .vbp in notepad and look for the reference of mscomtl.

It will be posted as 2.1.0, change it to 2.0.0 and itll load. The 2.1.0 wont register on your computer unless you have certain updates on a win7 and up OS and getting those same updates will break other features of vb6.

> Nonono the simple solution is open the .vbp in notepad and look for the reference of mscomtl.
>
> It will be posted as 2.1.0, change it to 2.0.0 and itll load. The 2.1.0 wont register on your computer unless you have certain updates on a win7 and up OS and getting those same updates will break other features of vb6.

I tried that and it was not mine was 2.1 and placed to 2.0 and still the same error

• 1 month later...
I'm having the same issue.

I changed the 2.1 thing to 2.0 with no positive change. Tried reinstalling Eclipse Worlds and its runtime files, with still no fix.

Attached is the frmServer log hope you can help me fix this problem. :)