Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TRON Sprites

Whackeddie99

@Whackeddie99:

> Devo you think your so funny but your really an asshole

Because you couldn't get off your lazy behind and google Tron Sprites?? 

And you cant just colour a sprite white/grey and add blue glowy lines? you probably have the easiest spriting job of the century, if you didn't call me an asshole probably would have done you an entire batch.

![](http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt314/G2d_2009/Tron-funny.jpg)

well im sorry for being lazy by not making Tron sprites on the computer, when i could go play hockey on my ice pond, or go hang out with my friends at the mall, the movies, or the arena. Yeah im the lazy one here boys. I barely go on the computer so dont get all mad when i ask for something. You guys think you rule the whole internet or something so just shut up

@Whackeddie99:

> well im sorry for being lazy by not making Tron sprites on the computer, when I could go play hockey on my ice pond, or go hang out with my friends at the mall, the movies, or the arena. Yeah im the lazy one here boys. I barely go on the computer so dont get all mad when I ask for something. You guys think you rule the whole internet or something so just shut up

![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/Reaction/1280643348696.gif)

Ed, these guys just respond to lazy requests like these and other lazy posts, simply because if your too lazy to look for sprites NOW, how can we expect you to make an ENTIRE GAME (waist of time in short). Just a defensive thing man so don't get to mad, go google megaman sprites and edit them or something.

Aw devo I missed you :D
However I must say that if you are going to post in a request topic please only post to help the lazy guy that apparently has other important things to do besides make a game
Dude quit your excuses an actually just do your own work
If u want to make a game then become devoted to it

Devo no hard feelings?
I do love the picture:D

@Whackeddie99:

> well im sorry for being lazy by not making Tron sprites on the computer, when I could go play hockey on my ice pond, or go hang out with my friends at the mall, the movies, or the arena. Yeah im the lazy one here boys. I barely go on the computer so dont get all mad when I ask for something. You guys think you rule the whole internet or something so just shut up

![](http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt314/G2d_2009/images10.jpg)

@Whackeddie99:

> thats not a tron 'dude' moron

Im giving you examples of what you can make your sprites look like when you take your fingers out of your rectum and return them to the mouse to actually do some work on your game.

DO :Go outside and skate on your pond, OR stay indoors and make your MMO.

DON'T: Go outside and skate on your pond and expect people here to sit inside and make YOUR game for you.

It has been five days, you could have done several sprites by now. Why would anyone want to put effort into helping you, when you don't want to put any effort in to helping yourself.

@.Aaron.:

> Well, since I am not lazy, I went and did YOUR work that all you had to do was go on Google and search tron sprites.
>
> http://tron.wikia.com/wiki/File:Tron_sprites.png

I wouldnt have even done that for him, asking people to Google stuff for you is like asking them to hold your package when you take a pee.. unless of course you have no hands.

He has hands, he can clearly type.