Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Game Name Change

light1319

Then how are people expected to customize their Eclipse Origins clients if the coding tool you use for your current version is no longer sold by Microsoft and cannot be downloaded unless you buy a used/leftover new version on Amazon.com or any other merchant? This could possibly cause, and probably already has, frustration in the Eclipse community.

@Kairogue:

> Then how are people expected to customize their Eclipse Origins clients if the coding tool you use for your current version is no longer sold by Microsoft and cannot be downloaded unless you buy a used/leftover new version on Amazon.com or any other merchant? This could possibly cause, and probably already has, frustration in the Eclipse community.

And? If you're not willing to get the software required to use Origins then that's your problem, not ours. If you want it just go torrent it.

guys i have this question to i dont know how to change the name of my game i arleady change in the Options but i have this question how to change the name of my game like this picture he showā€¦
i go to modConstants and i dont see Game_Name
where do i can change it?