Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Changeing Eclipse Origins UI

brandan177

Hey guys my names Brandan first time posting :) so I don't know if I am in the right spot so if not sorry :(

I just wanted to know if there was a way to change the UI around to make it look like the picture I have attached to this post

i.e, with inv, chat, trade.. all on a side bar so nothing was on the actual game screen ?

P.S. I am a noob please help :)

Thanks in advance :)

Yes im running the newest update

With EO4 I thhink you can only change the Ui if you have the gold package, but I could be wrong. Now there is a GUI editor in the admin folder that helps you create a more custom GUI, but as I stated I belive only gold has it. The pic you provided looks like it may be eclips worlds or one of the other custom engines on the forum, many people would say it would be easier to use one of them this is up to you. if you have any more questiions i'll do my best to awnser them…

Eclipse Origins 2.0 is the best official version of Eclipse this far, in general, due to it being open source and a really stable base engine with only necessary features to make a 2D orpg.

I can't comment on "custom versions" of Eclipse, every one I've tried has put me off of using it immediately. Custom versions have way too much junk code.

> Eclipse Origins 2.0 is the best official version of Eclipse this far, in general, due to it being open source and a really stable base engine with only necessary features to make a 2D orpg.
>
>  
>
> I can't comment on "custom versions" of Eclipse, every one I've tried has put me off of using it immediately. Custom versions have way too much junk code.

Wow someone understand me! :D

I also like and prefer EO2.0, but i prefer much lesser features and just add the rest myself.. at that way, i don't have to worry about bugs that i didn't create

> Wow someone understand me! :D
>
> I also like and prefer EO2.0, but i prefer much lesser features and just add the rest myself.. at that way, i don't have to worry about bugs that i didn't create

Exactly, and it's possible to upgrade 2.0 to DX8 if you really want the transparent UI. Which really isn't required. :)