Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Building my own computer

Drummerpete

I've chosen my motherboard, processor and RAM.
ASUS M4A77T Motherboard
AMD Phenom II X2 3.2 GHz Processor
OCZ Gold Dual Channel Kit 4 GB : 2 x 2 GB Memory

(If anyone has a reason against these, feel free to tell me)

Anyone have any recommendations for Graphics Cards?
Preferably AMD(/ATI)

Knowing about compatibilities is everything you need, the features between mobos aren't that different (at least I don't mind about that). So I think that it's better to decide first the exact processor you're going to choose, and then see their compatibility.

Hope it helps you,
L'ark Mitsinikos

@In7el3ct:

> I prefer nVidia cards, but I'm pretty sure ATI currently has the upper hand right now. Anyways, I've always enjoyed the eVGA brand of nVidia cards. Always ran perfectly for me.

>amd processor
>asus mobo
lolno

for gpu: Asus brand of ATI. The softmod from the asus mobo will also sync to the asus gpu if the gpu is also asus. I can overclock my HD5770 to about 1ghz. Also consider opting for 4core instead of 2\. Its not much more expensive and it will last you a bit longer.

@Twilight:

> >amd processor
> >asus mobo
> lolno
>
> for gpu: Asus brand of ATI. The softmod from the asus mobo will also sync to the asus gpu if the gpu is also asus. I can overclock my HD5770 to about 1ghz. Also consider opting for 4core instead of 2\. Its not much more expensive and it will last you a bit longer.

I'll consider the quad core  but the ASUS GPU is just too expensive for me. I'll probably just get the sapphire