Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Free webhosting!!

frankpetrov

I'm sure many of you are tired of hearing about crappy free website hosting.

Well I'm here to give a few project leaders, REAL FREE HOSTING. now of course, your site will be a subdomain, but it can have php, html, mysql, etc. literally free unlimited, space, bandwith, whatever.

You might be wondering why and my answer is simply… because I know what it's like to want a free site hoster but not be limited and I just have a bunch of free space and bandwith.

If you would like a spot, let me know and we can talk about it.

You don't have unlimited hosting. No such thing. No hosting company ever, has unlimited resources. They may have a ton, but everything is limited. You cant have infinite space, there's no such hard drive. Somewhere down the line, they will run out. "Unlimited" is generally used as a scam, to lure people in to buying mediocre web hosting. Its better to go with someone who caps your resources. With "Unlimited" they can just say, hey, you're using too much, we're going to ask you to not use as much, and if you don't comply, they will more than likely cut your account.

So there's how. Unlimited = No.

But most hosts offer unlimited diskspace because they can just plug another drive into their server/sans to add more diskspace and the fact that they have their TOS written so they can take your account away when you use to much.

As for bandwidth i agree with Nick.

@Chief:

> So there's how. Unlimited = No.

That is true. http://www.hosting24.com/ and many other "unlimited" hoster shut me down saying I used too much bandwidth. Although, there was one time about using the space for back up. I did it all the time but it was small so they probably don't care but once it get really really big, they make up excuses to shut you down. Oh and if you paid for a whole year and it's only been 6 months, they're not giving you back the other 6 months you paid.

I'm currently hosting with Dreamhost.com(same as Eclipse) and I must say, they're really good. Bluehost.com is pretty good, too.

Sincerely,
Rithy