Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Free Programming Tutorials

Helladen

Game Name: [Soldiers Of Narta](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,69314.msg748672.html#new)
Tutorial required: Guild system for EO. If not, how to make good MIDI music
Game about: In short, i bunch of soldiers trying to save the world from creatures called Defins (i got the name by mixing up the word fiends) you can read the story [here](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,69314.msg748672.html#new)
How I want it: So that there are 5 ranks, Trainee, Member, Honorary, Knight and Lord (aka: Leader)

If you could make a tutorial on that for me that would be great! Infact, if you want im willing to pay a small amount of money for it to be done. Thanks
Kind Regards,
Craselin

About the guild system, could i have a tutorial on how to do that? (it doesn't have to be the way i planned out) And i meant, i'm not good with making audio files (more specifically MIDI files) so a tutorial on how to make them and what to make them with (etc) would be awesome.

Kind regards,
Craselin

@Craselin:

> About the guild system, could i have a tutorial on how to do that? (it doesn't have to be the way i planned out) And i meant, i'm not good with making audio files (more specifically MIDI files) so a tutorial on how to make them and what to make them with (etc) would be awesome.
>
> Kind regards,
> Craselin

No. It's from Wind's Noctrine. The system itself is really easy to program, I just do not want to reprogram something I already have. The point of this thread is share ideas and give tutorials out to people who present good ideas.

You don't make MIDI programming, you make them by composing…

@Helladen:

> No. It's from Wind's Noctrine. The system itself is really easy to program, I just do not want to reprogram something I already have. The point of this thread is share ideas and give tutorials out to people who present good ideas.
>
> You don't make MIDI programming, you make them by composing…

Ok thanks anyway (lol sorry about the MIDI thingy), in that case could i get a tutorial on how to use Mp3 files with Origins please?

Kind regards,
Craselin