Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Craft items

Shasokais

Some people appear to confuse scripting with programming..

Eclipse Origins does not support any form of scripting, it does however support a very similar language called Visual Basic 6(We are not allowed to send you any links, but nobody really cares where you get it from). It's a very simple and straightforward language in which you can open the source that's included with your Eclipse Origins download. :)

Sadly at this time there is no default crafting code hanging around the forums, I'm sure sooner or later one will pop up.. But until then I suggest you learn to program it yourself. There's a few people with a functional system around(Lightning, some other guy and me). but they do not always feel like sharing their custom work. :)

Both of you, l2search: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,64806.0.html Its old but can easily be modified to work with the latest EO.

Stop it both of you, especially you Sekaru, your not God, and most of the forum hates you, and you have a shit post count, so shut up, because right now, your doing nothing but harm.

**On-Topic:** Shasokais, Richy has a modified engine that indeed has a scripting engine! I use it, and its extremely useful! http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,69078.0.html , check it out and I hope it helps!

Thank you for telling me Im not god because I have a shit post count. Lul I think I've got the wrong idea here, title was misleading, thought you wanted a crafting system. Sorry bout that.

Oh yeah, about the crafting, with the scripting system your going to need to know how to program, or find someone who can, otherwise, you can not have a crafting system.

@Sekaru:

> Really? It works without modifing it a lot O.o?

If I remember correctly I had to make tiny changes, but yeah. It isn't that complicated (the code for it), it is just a check for three items and then removing 2 of them and adding a new one haha.