Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO] Complex Spell Scaling Equation (SERVER ONLY)

RyokuHasu

```
If GetPlayerClass(index) = *Insert the number of the class here* Then Vital = *add your own little formula here*
```Add that below the other code. You can also use a select case like you mentioned, this would look like

```
Select Case Getplayerclass(index)
Case 0
Vital = Vital + something
Case 1
Vital = Vital + something else
End select
```

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sorry if this is a necropost or anything, but how would I go about decreasing the effect of the spell scaling?
That is, so increasing the vital from 0 to 1 doesn't have such a massive effect on the spell's damage?

I'm afraid my maths skills are horrible, and as Ryoku suggested, I don't want to fiddle too much. :p

• 2 months later...
with d0t or h0t only the first tick uses the spell scaling equation, after which the regular vital is used.. is there any piece of code i can add to make sure each additional tick in a d0t/h0t also uses spell scaling?

also, im with Synergy.. whats the best way to lower the outcome of the scaling? right now it seems that spells are way too powerful at a lower level, at least for what i want

• 2 weeks later...
You can lower the vital by changing the formula.

Instead of

```

Vital = Round((Vital * 0.6)) * Round((Player(index).Level * 1.14)) * Round((Stats.Intelligence + (Stats.Willpower / 2)))

```

You can use

```

Vital = Vital + Round((GetPlayerStat(index, Stats.Willpower) * 1.6))

```

for example, it scales just fine.

• 5 months later...
i do like this but its really over powered… xD so ill need to decrease the numbers but all in all might be useful! ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png) thanks ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)