Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The official Eclipse Wikia

deathtaker26

Salutation Eclipsians,

Today I started a wiki which will be supporting all major version of Eclipse. There's not much on it besides information on Eclipse Origins and Eclipse Spark, but I will be writing a lot in here within the week. If you wish to contribute to the wiki, feel free. Not all contributions will be kept. Also, if you would like to contribute screenshots, feel free to leave your Eclipse screenshots in the replies, I might use them for future posts.

We are not currently accepting Eclipse Games on here yet, however there might be a location for Eclipse Made Games later.

Here is the link to the Official Eclipse Game Engine Wikia:

[http://eclipse-ge.wikia.com/wiki/Eclipse_Game_Engine_Wiki](http://eclipse-ge.wikia.com/wiki/Eclipse_Game_Engine_Wiki)

You will also find that some important Custom Versions of Eclipse are listed under the Eclipse Origins Page. We are not going to be taking in every custom version on this. Custom Versions that you think can be derived as their own Eclipse Versions may have their own page, contact me for further questions about this.

I wrote all of the current content on there right now, and will continue to be adding in Support Documentation and Much more for Eclipse on the Wiki, if you have any page requests or anything, please by all means message me about them.

You will also notice there's nothing in there yet for Lunar Eclipse, we are simply holding the page until we have decided on content for it.

Enjoy,

~Crest

Edit: If anyone thinks any tutorials, guides, or information on the community is worth adding to the wikia, please let me know.

> You should add a chat. [Fail.]
>
> I mean, you could, but the chats are really glitchy right now.

Did you see the 'but the chats are really glitchy right now" part? Did you notice the "[Fail.]" part? Did you notice the obscenely small amount of people who are on the site and the displacement of the community between here, the Shoutbox, and the Wikia itself? Adding a chat would be a complete and utter waste of time, and I can already tell that the Wikia will be closer to a documentation of Eclipse more than a community of Eclipse lovers and fans. To add with that, the chats have been extremely glitchy, like I said about five or so times before.

> Did you see the 'but the chats are really glitchy right now" part? Did you notice the "[Fail.]" part? Did you notice the obscenely small amount of people who are on the site and the displacement of the community between here, the Shoutbox, and the Wikia itself? Adding a chat would be a complete and utter waste of time, and I can already tell that the Wikia will be closer to a documentation of Eclipse more than a community of Eclipse lovers and fans. To add with that, the chats have been extremely glitchy, like I said about five or so times before.

Aaron was being Facetious.