Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Warning: Radiation Plume Heading To USA

Tompwnage

I listened to Alex Jones a while ago. Although I agreed with *some* of his ideas, most were bullshit. During his program, commercials kept coming on about "The End Of the World" and "Nuclear Fallout". There were even commercials advertising guns made to shoot leftists if there was a civil war.

I am a libertarian, and if that means agreeing with this Alex guy, I may very well switch sides. This guy is a total idiot.

@Fabio:

> this thread is dildos

+1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Pryex:

> I preferred when Admiral was the resident conspiracy nut. It was funny with him, he argued undingly without calling people idiots. He provided… Ok I wouldn't say he provided facts but, he roveided more thn Tom.
>
> When Tom does, it only succeeds in annoying people.

When didn't I provide facts in my debates?  Unless you were referring to my troll-theories (earth is flat, Belgium does not exist, etc).  I extensively used credible sources in that huge fluoride thread back in August..

@Mikekan13: Fair enough, to each his own.

trollolol. It's not 'plumb'. It's 'plume'. If you're going to change your topic title back at least do it properly.

I honestly can't take someone seriously who didn't bother Googling that. Go search 'Radiation Plumb' and see what comes up.

> I want a radioctive plum. Wonder if it would taste interesting? Of course given non-lethal radioactivity.

Don't taunt the beast. They might start spouting off how horrible genetically modified food is.  :P

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/plumb