Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Call Procedure

Jacquelinett

Ok, i was trying to use Lightning's pet system, but I was a newbie and trying to learn. After spending hour study Visual Basic 6, I learned that to add a procedure, I use "call". So, about the  pet system, the label part, i put call petattacktarget for the attack part. Is that right? or do i just put petattack?

I put both of these and got a compile error. Can someone that have used this explain for me more? Thank

Firstly, thanks for using my Pet System, and having a good try at figuring it out yourself first! You nearly got there, all you needed to do was to pass "MyIndex" to "PetAttackTarget", like this:

```
Call PetAttackTarget(MyIndex)
```
You would also pass "MyIndex" to the other procedures used to control the pet.

Regards,

Lightning

No problem. And no, I won't be adding it to my tutorial. If you read into it correctly, I always make sure that you have learned something by the end of the tutorial. I don't want people just going "lolcopypasta" and it's done. That's not the point of a tutorial.

Regards,

Lightning

Never thought about it that way!!! Well now i know something new. Some parts of the code is fairly simple and others i don't even understand at all. Lol. But thanks i agree with the person that gave you the 5 star rating and i was also wondering if you could make a second tut that tells us more about customising our pet system like the screenshots i have seen of yours. Thanks