Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2 Servers?

Sunku

well to open 2 servers you have to change the port of each and to make the client run both either change the port to something for each client or you would have to code in a way to choose between the 2 servers(i think there is a tutorial somewhere not sure though)

Mr sean if you look at the text based game called moonbase then you will see that each server counts as a different place but the game play is the same. This means not getting overcrowded and also more possibilities on changing the server to altar some features. Great idea man!!!

@Conra:

> Mr sean if you look at the text based game called moonbase then you will see that each server counts as a different place but the game play is the same. This means not getting overcrowded and also more possibilities on changing the server to altar some features. Great idea man!!!

Normally multiple servers are added if server load becomes too great. I can't see this happening with any Eclipse game.

I would rather have a game and divide it into chapters so i use the same game and engine but the storyline is changed. The nice thing about this could be you finish one chapter and then automatically proceed to the next without downloading a second game.