Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shoutbox Avatars

Helladen

> 1st mistake was letting Seth onto the development team after him being banned a few days before he got the position. (-1 administration)

I am actually doing work not sitting around claiming to do things like what most administrators do. It's a lot different, really.

You can say whatever you want, stop derailing the topic. If you have something to complain about, do it properly. This post was fine, I am sorry that you have a problem with it.

> That's not derailing the topic. That's a fact/statement to why there's no point in having this topic.

No, you were complaining that it was a mistake to hire me, that's derailing and off-topic. This post is entirely about shoutbox avatars, it isn't about the administration or what they are doing is wrong.

> A debate is people speaking their mind and standing for their position so this is contradictory but maybe you could just create a poll then lock the post so its only vote and leave.

This topic wasn't made for a debate, the only position anyone has in this topic is to vote. I don't have to lock anything, I've said what needed to be said. Anymore derailing of this topic from anyone will result in warnings and further action if needed. 

Aaron you completely took this in another direction by attacking Seth at a personal level, what the administration does as far as hiring is not anyone's concern if there is not yet a negative outcome.