Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

16 x 16 (Tileset) to 32 x 32 (Tileset) Converter

Kemerd

_**Someone should sticky this, or put in in the recourses index. Stickying is better.**_

After an hour or two, I found this ONLINE program, NO download, which you can resize an image, (Or a tileset) WITHOUT getting it blurry, so it can be used with eclispe, without looking (as) crappy.

[http://www.resizemypicture.com/](http://www.resizemypicture.com/)

Your welcome!  :cheesy:

>! ![](http://www.resizemypicture.com/pictures//2924d989e50a76961301847632.png)

TUTORIAL:

1\. Go to website.
2\. Upload image.
(Not on website part)
3\. Open image in paint. (Or another program.)
4\. Go on properties.
5\. Find the width and height.
6\. Multiply both by 2.
(On website)
7\. Under

Step 2: Choose Your Size by clicking one of the widths below

You should find, More options. Click that.

8\. Click on your own height and width.
9\. Put in those 2 mulitplied by 2 numbers.
10\. Convert and save!

Eclipse format is .bmp and it says on the site "You may upload JPG, GIF, or PNG images up to 3MB in size and 3000 pixels wide."

Anyway, it really is rather easy to do in windows 7 paint you know, select your tilesheet with Control + A, click the resize button and enter 200 into either width or height and there you go :)

Really not that difficult XD

@Kemerd:

> I tried that, i have windows 7, and it makes it blurry as crap
> (Oh yea, and you have to resize the canvas.)

It doesnt make it blurry, only if you just press resize without selecting the area (did you press control + a?). I Just tried it and no anti aliasing occurred.

But yeah, make sure you double the canvas width by 2 as well, a good way to do it is to copy the image, make the canvas bigger, then paste and resize.

@Pbcrazy:

> haha, and windows XP prevails again!! xD The old paint will resize images while retaining the pixels (aka, no blurriness). Tis what I used for all my pixel work.

Lol yeah, I've got a version of paint last modified in 1997, you can find it somewhere on the microsoft site. Personally I think Vista has the best paint program, at Windows 7 it took a massive downturn for pixel art. Its such a shame you cant have both windows 7 and vista versions on the same machine.

Yea, just got a new PC with 7\. I like vista better, really. Even though it doesn't have some of the cool features 7 does. (Guess i just got used to vista.) I have vista ultimate, now I got 7 Ultimate. Blarg. Expensive stuff.. This is getting off topic.