Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Game Logo ^^

nOva-ahmt

@Carl:

> well a good program to make one is paint.net what kinda game is it i'll give you an example?

@Carl:

> Okay you want a fantastic photo make it yourself you lazy bum…

Carl….For one, this is a request board.

I'll make one for you if you Post/PM more details...btw, learn to reject requests better and again this is a request board, so begging gets no where and no one is forced to sit there and do your requests. At least you said please. :)

@LegendWeaver:

> Carl….For one, this is a request board.
>
> I'll make one for you if you Post/PM more details...btw, learn to reject requests better and again this is a request board, so begging gets no where and no one is forced to sit there and do your requests. At least you said please. :)

I dont think he deserves one LegendWeaver, he sounds rude, impatient and unappreciative. He should take what's been done for him already and be thankful.

I suppose, I'm out of the mood anyways. :P I just wanted to get my point across really. XD Btw, after seeing what people do in your request thread, I'm going to start doing what you do and actually looking at the project (to be honest I just look at the request and do the logo).

I did everything that was asked of me for sometime, but there are always a handful of rude greedy people (regardless of the website) that put you in a negative mindset and screw it up for the legitimate requests because you take longer breaks from doing it after getting stuffed around.

@Koyiro:

> Esmeyana edit button… :P
> Here your logo,it's from flamingtext.
> ![](http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/1361/logo4yah.png)
>
> -Koyiro

Thnx Koyiro, this is much better lol…
Lol we all re making a logo for him, and he dont earn it -.-"
I just make it because I like making logos ^^
![](http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/9838/novaz.jpg)