Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I added a new form with sound command

Jacquelinett

Har001.wav would have to be in the right directory.  It won't find it unless u place it in the right directory.  Either tell the command where to find Har001.wav or put Har001.wav into the same folder as the client.

@TianaJRP:

> what is the solution??? -.- lol i put that in and it didnt work :P

I'm not able figure out a solution with a guess and lack of details on what yo are trying to do. Maybe if you post the source code or a screen shot then I could maybe we can get a clear view on what you are trying to make.

Okay… I was trying to make a Harp playing system. Har001 mean Harp001, which is the C sound. So, I created a new form called frmHarp. I added a bunch of command box there and each box i gave it a:

PlaySound "har001.wav" (har002,...)

THe har001 file is inside the sound folder.

What code are you using under "Public Sub HandleKeyPresses()"?

Edit - What I'm guessing is that you used:
```
Case "/editharp"
                    If GetPlayerAccess(MyIndex) < ADMIN_DEVELOPER Then GoTo Continue
sendRequestharp ' (or wav player or whatever)

```
You need to write a public sub value(sendRequestharp) in modClientTCP like so:
```
Public Sub SendRequestEditShop()
Dim Buffer As clsBuffer

' If debug mode, handle error then exit out
    If Options.Debug = 1 Then On Error GoTo errorhandler

Set Buffer = New clsBuffer
    Buffer.WriteLong CRequestHarp
    SendData Buffer.ToArray()
    Set Buffer = Nothing

' Error handler
    Exit Sub
errorhandler:
    HandleError "SendRequestHarp", "modClientTCP", Err.Number, Err.Description, Err.Source, Err.HelpContext
    Err.Clear
    Exit Sub
End Sub

```
Then grab the value"CRequestHarp" and add it to modEnums under the "C" section (block of code the client side.)

Final Note: I'm guessing that the problem was the link between the server and the client. With the codes above, The server needs to check if you have admin rights to open a form. Also keep in mind that this is from the top of my head so I'm not exactly 100% sure if this is going to work. Don't cut and paste just use it as a reference.

No! XD You understanded it wrong!!! lol, when I said C, i mean Do-re-mi-fa and stuff! I love music so i want to add something to my game that is about music lol. The C is a note, i dont know how to explain it, but it is like C-D-E-F-G-A-B. You know… the keyboard xD