Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vb6 and eclipse

ZeroIshikawa

Hi, this isn't my first attempt at creating a game, its actually my second attempt. The first time to many complication and I had no clue to what I was getting my self into, but this time around I want to be well prepared for it and won't be placing a wip until I have at least a good foundation down with my game.

Now my question are, I'm willing to buy a vb6, but its learning edition will this due for the purpose of getting things more unique for my game or do I have to buy the 699 enterprise edition. ( I have found the answer).

I have used eclipse before, but I would like to know before on the forum there was a section where you could pay people to make sprites and tile sheets for you, basically designing a team to work for you, I would like to know if eclipse had gotten rid of the board or there just wasn't enough people to keep it going. I'm asking due to the fact I suck at graphics and programming but I'm willing to learn programming for the sake of how I want the game to be. If any body could help me I would surely appreciate it.

Thanks.

@~Zero:

> Now my question are, I'm willing to buy a vb6, but its learning edition will this due for the purpose of getting things more unique for my game or do I have to buy the 699 enterprise edition. ( I have found the answer)

All I can tell you is that most of the people I know acquired it illegally. Something to bear in mind.

@janpan40:

> you can get visual basic 2010 for free "60 day trial" no credit card needed if thats what your asking….
> here is link
> [http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/en-us/try](http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/en-us/try)

```
Visual Basic 2010 <> Visual Basic 6
```
Visual Basic 2010 **DOES NOT WORK WITH ECLIPSE.**

Sorry but I had to make that clear.