Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Game Logo.

Link

I would also like this to be in signature format, it's a pmd styled game(Pokemon mystery dungeon) so I would like some cool text that said Pokemon Mystery Dungeon's United and pellipers flying in front of the text I would like a bit of transparency(if you can) and for it to say Alpha maybe in small print t the bottom but make sure it's Pokemon mystery dungeon styles text(if possible) Thanks!

> I would also like this to be in signature format, it's a pmd styled game(Pokemon mystery dungeon) so I would like some cool text that said Pokemon Mystery Dungeon's United and pellipers flying in front of the text I would like a bit of transparency(if you can) and for it to say Alpha maybe in small print t the bottom but make sure it's Pokemon mystery dungeon styles text(if possible) Thanks!

> I would also like to request a cool Madara Uchiha signiture, madara is the same person as my profile pic and for the sig I would like a sort of "sharringan" bag and have Madara in front with some transparency, thanks!

> Hi I would like to request some pokemon mystery dungeon styled sprites and faces for EO version 2.0
> if you could make these as soon as possible this will help me in a great deal and I would find someway to help you someday, all I need is for the sprites to work for EO 2.0(Pokemon mystery dungeon sprites)
> And Faces of pokemon!

> Hi there, I'm Tousen Kaname as you may know I am the creator of PUN, today I will be looking for team members to recruit including the fallowing :Mappers,GUI designers,Coders,Sad-Scripter,And moderators,
> however these spots are limited to the fallowing numbers.
> Mappers:5
> GUI Designers:2
> Sad-Scripters:3-4
> Coders:2-3
> And moderators:2-3
>
> A small summary of the game:It's a "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon" fan based game so it fallows behind the actual cartoon series created by Nintendo, the range of time would be modern Pokemon world, we have main systems built such as evolution"Only one tile needed for all evolution", we have already began working on the pet system, we are looking forward to doing a recruitment system, the creation of the game was started around the summer of 2009"when we were very much noobs"
> although I hate to use the word.
>
> What we are looking for is someone dedicated to the goal and actually want's to help progress this project and will take it seriously you don't have to necessarily be very experienced but to and extent where we can actually make good progression, how to apply "Just reply to this post or personally message me with examples of your work!

> Can someone please give me a few things, or should I say help me with a few things, first off has any one developed a pet system for the version please if so let me know, second scripted npcs I would like it where the npc's have like speech bubbles like in pmd when you reach a certain point the talk to you in those cool speech things, third make the gui movable, and 4th to make an Sprite fallow your sprite but only defend  if to make a script where do I put it in the server or client folder. thanks
>
> Also if you can make a recruitment system, and or pet system I am willing to pay but only for a limited time!

> This would be The the pic I want in my signature and as my avatar, and the second one would be the kind of background I want but sor of transparent(if you can), and last some kind of cool text saying Tousen Kaname in the name of justice I stand.

Learn to Give before taking, and you might find people are more inclined to help you.

All you seem to do here is try and recruit everyone to do everything for you. So far your entire game consists of things other people have done for you - if you are not going to help yourself, don't expect help from others.