Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO] Stats problem

erkro1

@Conra:

> Divided by two or times two. Earlier you said times two but now your post says divided by two. When i get to a pc i will send you where to find the code and alter it.

Ah, ok, will wait untill you post a new reply. ;)

Ok then. Just try find it yourself while you wait by looking at what subs it calls when clicking the stats buttons and also the coding of the stats labels. It should be in modConstants but not at a pc so im really not sure.

@Conra:

> Ok then. Just try find it yourself while you wait by looking at what subs it calls when clicking the stats buttons and also the coding of the stats labels. It should be in modConstants but not at a pc so im really not sure.

Will do that, and I'll post new reply if I've found solution. ;)

@Orunu:

> i asked a similar question just use search bar or look through Q&A
>
> ```
> Call SetPlayerPOINTS(index, GetPlayerPOINTS(index) + 3)
>
> ```

Ehm…
That isn't what I'm asking for..

@Erkro1:

> Will do that, and I'll post new reply if I've found solution. ;)
>
> Ehm…
> That isn't what I'm asking for..

oh sorry i misunderstood wat u said.. my bad yea thats for stat points per level wat i gave you

Conra, stop trying to help people by spamming up threads with nonsensical shit. You're not a programmer, just stop it.

@erkro1;

```
' make sure they're not spending too much
If GetPlayerRawStat(index, PointType) - Class(GetPlayerClass(index)).Stat(PointType) >= (GetPlayerLevel(index) * 2) - 1 Then
    PlayerMsg index, "You cannot spend any more points on that stat.", BrightRed
    Exit Sub
End If

```

@Robin:

> Conra, stop trying to help people by spamming up threads with nonsensical shit. You're not a programmer, just stop it.
>
> @erkro1;
>
> ```
> ' make sure they're not spending too much
> If GetPlayerRawStat(index, PointType) - Class(GetPlayerClass(index)).Stat(PointType) >= (GetPlayerLevel(index) * 2) - 1 Then
>     PlayerMsg index, "You cannot spend any more points on that stat.", BrightRed
>     Exit Sub
> End If
>
> ```

Thanks Robin

EDIT: This gives me playerlevel * 2 + 1..

@Erkro1:

> BUMP
>
> This gives me playerlevel * 2 + 1..

-_-
```
' make sure they're not spending too much
If GetPlayerRawStat(index, PointType) - Class(GetPlayerClass(index)).Stat(PointType) >= ((GetPlayerLevel(index) * 2) - 1) - 1 Then
    PlayerMsg index, "You cannot spend any more points on that stat.", BrightRed
    Exit Sub
End If

```