Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need stable client-server [VB.Net]

Golf

Im cleaning up a copy of JC's engine, simplifying alot, and swapping out his systems for the strongest I know how to make(Which is significantly better i promise you.) Im also bug fixing whatever bugs my team finds… so If you are willing to wait about a weekor 2 I should have a stable base cleaned up and running FASTER than a vb6 app(This in reference to someone in the community actually a few, whom claim any upgraded project or any product you make in .net going to be slower than a vb6 app minus the ability for multithreading however.) <- In those cases, where it cant achieve the same quality faster than a vb6 app, thats just people who really dont know what they are doing which happens to be 99% of the vb.net coders and about 70% of the C# coders.

Note: You can contact me @ live:archaicookami on skype, [email protected], or a pm on here.

Also something i forgot to mention, if you are just looking for something structured to be setup for a game engine but is just a network base, i can supply you with that any time ;) you have 2 options, one that uses the class based buffer like EO does, which also codes pretty much exactly the same network wise with no difference if i remember correctly, then you have a version that is a bit faster(by how much i dont know exactly i just know it supports 2% more connections with the same quality of the other) which is a structure based buffer.