Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When I run…

Suppositoire

@Grimnnak:

> 1\. Yes,Look around for a sprite changing code.

Can you help me more ?

@Grimnnak:

> 2\. Yes go to Constants in Your VB6 Project And find "' Speed moving vars" And change Walk speed.

I want run when I press a touch . 

And Thank Erkro & Grimnnak

@Suppositoire:

> Can you help me more ?
>
> I want run when I press a touch . 
>
> And Thank Erkro & Grimnnak

1\. Look where the running is handled and add Call Setplayersprite(spriterunning) to it.
spriterunning = the sprite you want to character to have when running.

Then make a check that checks if Shiftdown is true, if false, change the player sprite back to his original state, if true, exit the sub.

2\. shift is the default key for running, but you can easily change it by looking in the code.

@Erkro1:

> 2\. shift is the default key for running, but you can easily change it by looking in the code.

It's OK .

But

@Erkro1:

> 1\. Look where the running is handled and add Call Setplayersprite(spriterunning) to it.
> spriterunning = the sprite you want to character to have when running.
>
> Then make a check that checks if Shiftdown is true, if false, change the player sprite back to his original state, if true, exit the sub.

I not all understood and I am novice in VB6, could you make screenshot or explain in detail?  please .

[![](http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/5711/submove.png)](http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/submove.png/)

Is it the good sub?

And I wants that if the player is of the class 1 (the sprite of the class 1 is the sprite 1) then when the player puts himself has to run he takes the sprite 2

If the player is of the class 2 (sprite 3) then when he puts himself has to run he takes the sprite 4…

I really need help please .