Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need advice

Drummerpete

my suggestion would be the borders make en like round not flat and add more contrast to it i would add a black color with good relflection on it and umm thats it i mean the screen is good just do that and youll be good or well the gray color is good too just smooth it out round it a little not flat and well make a good lighting on it and ull will b golden
if i had cinema 4d i would show u what i mean.

@eltony:

> my suggestion would be the borders make en like round not flat and add more contrast to it i would add a black color with good relflection on it and umm thats it i mean the screen is good just do that and youll be good or well the gray color is good too just smooth it out round it a little not flat and well make a good lighting on it and ull will b golden
> if i had cinema 4d i would show u what i mean.

Use the "Modify" Button, right next to your post.

@eltony:

> my suggestion would be the borders make en like round not flat and add more contrast to it i would add a black color with good relflection on it and umm thats it i mean the screen is good just do that and youll be good or well the gray color is good too just smooth it out round it a little not flat and well make a good lighting on it and ull will b golden
> if i had cinema 4d i would show u what i mean.

Oh god. I have no idea what you mean, please punctuate your sentences.

im sorry i got to exited i was picturing the screen in my head didnt bother to check that i apologize ill be more specific

the borders of the screen is a good color all that u need is to round it and smooth it out and add some short of design on the edges.
also add detail to the screen like buttons and a light or something and whole on the sides witch represent the speakers. i apologize once more.

Change your background, thats stealing some of your monitors focal point. A TV or monitor can often be portrayed with a static or 'chinese rice fight' background… your monitor is set with scanlines and the background of your image looks like static on an analogue TV..  Make a neutral background or something that
cant be related by the mind subconsciously as something to do with a TV and your monitor will stick out like dogs balls.