Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Paying for a Recruitment System

Link

As most of you reading this topic will notice, i'm looking for a good coder to make a recruitment system like in the Pokemon mystery dungeon series in my last post I was asking for free but, now there will be money (The version we are using is Eclipse Stable) and yes I know what we are using but, it's not your job to tell me we shouldn't use that so please don't it gets somewhat annoying.

Details for the system:We want a recruitment system where to start off you have four picture boxes at the top of the client(these four boxes contain the character's pictures in which by clicking you can swith to that character) now the function will be after killing an NPC a certain amount of times(We can set the amount in the editor) that NPC asks to join your team, you have the options (yes or no, which pops up as a box with buttons saying yes  and no) if yes is clicked then the Npc joins your team as teammate number two in the second picture box…etc and you can switch to that teammate, if no then a message box appears saying that the pokemon did not join your team, the picture boxes will contain the picture of the pokemon you have recruited....there will also be a command that allows you to release a team member(you can add this where the player can reach it.)

That's about all.

Payment method:Payment will be via paypal and we will talk about the details in a pm, so if you're up for the job send me a message here or at [email protected]
My skype name is zarachi, or zarachi6.

@QWERTYUIoP:

> I doubt many people are going to listen to you, if you can't listen to them. ;/.
>
> They're telling you to use EO for your own good.  :bstar:

I wouldn't mind making one in EO but, I have reasons.

If you have a server up and running, post some scpecs and screen shots mate.
If you need crew for your development team  you must advertise your work, meaning, show what you already have, what your working on, and what are your main goals for your project.

cumps

@Chuchoide:

> I guess a bunch of Maps? Npcs? Items?
> Use logic >_>

Thank you sir, it shouldn't be something I have to explain but, I have to much process to start over in EO, I don't mean to come off as rude to any one but, I can't use EO.

@edsantana:

> If you have a server up and running, post some scpecs and screen shots mate.
> If you need crew for your development team  you must advertise your work, meaning, show what you already have, what your working on, and what are your main goals for your project.
>
> cumps

Why would I need to post screen shots, I have a team just not a coder and I know vb(the basics) but, I don't have much time to learn and try making this myself which is the reason I am asking better yet paying some one to do it, and I am not a noob been on this forum a year or more…I know the process of advertisement here.

@Gin-ji:

> Thank you sir, it shouldn't be something I have to explain but, I have to much process to start over in EO, I don't mean to come off as rude to any one but, I can't use EO.

Yeah, I understand what you mean; same pressure happened to me.

@QWERTYUIoP:

> So? In the long-term, it would be better, and easier to just port to EO.

Sigh I guess you just don't understand, are you here to actually do anything besides tell me what version I should use because you're not the first person to ask i've already taken this route and I won't go there again.

@Damian666:

> well, he is right xd
>
> trust me, i made stable, its better to scrap your stuff, and remake them in a GOOD engine.
>
> your gonna regret you didnt in the long run man, seriously.
>
> anyway, good luck ^^
>
> Dami

Thanks for that advice but, as I said for now this is momentarily until I get good enough to do things myself.

if you dont have the time and your too lazy to learn advanced vb coding  why bother ?
like you there are gazilions of people  with the idea " oh shit im gona make a naruto mmo ! " 

it takes time and alot of good ideas, else your doomed to fail.

@edsantana:

> if you dont have the time and your too lazy to learn advanced vb coding  why bother ?
> like you there are gazilions of people  with the idea " oh shit im gona make a naruto mmo ! " 
>
> it takes time and alot of good ideas, else your doomed to fail.

Okay, maybe I should be more specific…
Don't reply here unless you're interested in helping OP with his project.

@edsantana:

> if you dont have the time and your too lazy to learn advanced vb coding  why bother ?
> like you there are gazilions of people  with the idea " oh shit im gona make a naruto mmo ! " 
>

Dude seriously why do you keep talking to me like I am a noob I know more VB than you do but, that's not the point stop posting unless it's actually something useful what part of I have experience don't you get this isn't my first game I know how to conclude an idea now stop trying to act cool and either contribute(Meaning applying) or just don't do anything ok? :cheesy:

@Admiral:

> Am I the only one that's noticed that this is in the _Tutorials_ board?
>
> Anyway, enough replying to this about what engine he should use.  Don't post unless it's related to joining his team.

Actually know this was a noobish mistake but, this is my first time posting something like this and so I asked for help and was directed here(When I say first time I mean first time paying someone to make this kind of system.) :cheesy:

i meant no disrespect  i am sorry. im  just stating  that you need to be more specific. anyway,
if your willing to pay a couple of bucks, there are some guns for hire in this site. http://www.getacoder.com/
the site is used mostly by web developers  but if you fill the guy in you can get some reasonable help.

cumps

@edsantana:

>

Thanks anyway.

Smile_:cheesy: