Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Deadfrost Online Recruitment

Colonello

![](http://i.imgur.com/M5lmuCG.png)

Hello everyone, I know you probably haven't heard much about the game I'm working on known as Deadfrost Online but I've keep most information about it private. Anyway we are now looking for staff members to help us create the game.

**Storyline** **It's been 15 years since the largest war the world of Aeisthemor has taken part in. It's the year 1500 and the world is still picking up the pieces. The gods have seemed to almost withdrawn from the world and sightings of them have been scarce because they were the ones to cause the war in the first place. Half the world has been plunged in to a permanent winter full of the creatures left by the gods. Those areas are known as Deadfrost zones. Some of the creatures have crossed over the boundaries of these Deadfrost zones and have invaded cities, villages, and now roam the wilderness. Almost every mage had died during the war and magic is somewhat of a lost art. You are one of the few people able to harness the power of magic in your body. Using magic you have the ability to perform powerful attacks known as sword skills. Use your abilities to drive back the creatures, learn the history of the war, and eventually face off against the gods.

**Game's Concept**
Deadfrost Online is a game I started creating in July 2014 and have kept it going ever since. The game is inspired by RuneScape and Sword Art Online. I wish to have a very interactive community for the game by supplying them with party only dungeons, cool hang out areas, and more. The game is built for multiple different play styles. The causual player can train skills, fight enemies, and explore the land. The grinder can spend many hours grinding their skills to the top to become the best. The PVMer has many different bosses to kill. The PVPer has dueling, minigames, and lots of other ways of participating in combat. As you can tell this is a very diverse game and with all this we require people to help achieve our goals.

**Media**
Here is the game's Imgur gallery where you can see both old and new images of the game and it's locations.
[http://deadfrostonline.imgur.com/all/](http://deadfrostonline.imgur.com/all/)

**Why should I help?**
Deadfrost Online has been worked on since July 2014 and has no signs of stopping now. The website already has 200+ members signed up and awaiting updates. By helping us you are only garunteeing that this game gets finished faster. 

**Benefits for helping**
- Your name will be placed in the games credits and on the website
- Very lenient when it comes to how much work you do
- You will be given an in-game developer rank when the game is released
- You will be able to conect to the server whenever you'd like to work on things
- POSSIBLE monetary gain in the future seeing as how the game will have a membership option

**Open Positions**
- A Visual Basic 6 Programmer. You will be responsible for adding in most of the games new features and bug fixes.
- A Pixel Artist who will be responsible making the games tilesets, characters, animations, etc.
- A music composer who will be responsible for creating all the games music.

**Contact**
The fastest way to reach me is through my Skype at Dog51848 or by sending me a personal message here on Eclipse.**

> What would be expected features for the programmer to add in?

Heres the current list of features that I would like to be added if possible but not all of them are necessary. (I decided to put it on pastebin because the topic is private on the game's site [http://pastebin.com/7sjKXR1u](http://pastebin.com/7sjKXR1u) ). Also I am in no rush to get this game done so features and bug fixes can be added whenever time permits.

Seeing as how urgently a **programmer** is needed I am going to be offering **definite monetary gain** to one who helps work on the project. Now you may be wondering, how can you guarantee this game will be a success and I will get payed? I will explain this all below.

**Why should I invest my time and skill in to this game?**

I already have hosting set up and ready to go. The host of the game's website has a server to run the game on once it is complete. The server also runs with a Intel E3-1240v3\. This guarantees that the game will be able to be hosted. A lot of the game is already done too so launch should be relatively soon after the necessary features are added.

**So how much will I be payed?**

You will be given roughly 20% of all the game's income for the first 12 months
and longer if needed. To put this in to perspective if 50 people purchase $4 game membership then you will receive $40 every month.

**How do you know the game won't flop?**

I plan on starting an IndieGoGo campaign soon to pay for things such as advertisements, pixel art, etc and the website already has 200+ members signed up. 

**Extra Info**

The engine is made in Eclipse Origins 3 and already has a few things added to it. I can also be pretty lenient about how fast you do things. I don't mind waiting a week or two for a few features at the maximum and I will always understand if something gets in the way. Also in order to receive the money for doing the work you need to stick with the game all the way until launch. I **cannot **pay you unless all the features needed are added (and trust me I don't need very many, also new things aren't added to the list often).