Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO] Spell Types

da_gad_pader

I've told you FOUR times now, look at how the other spells do it. We are not going to write your game for you, nor write tutorials specifically for you. There's a few tutorials around that help you in this direction, e.g. 'scripted' spells and such.. Seriously, l2read.

You're taking jokes far too serious, but whatever. ;)

You're no good at reading, refuse to listen and write in some horrible kind of internet slang. So please, do try to improve yourself a little before doing anything else. :) I'm having quite the laugh right now. And to be fair, I doubt one less moron that can't even read through some code to figure out how to add one of the most simple things into the engine will be THAT much of an issue. So I take my hat off to you, and say Salut. ;)

It's not so much revenge really, but you're the one starting it with provoking my by the original topic name and saying it'll probably get locked again. You know you asked for it, deal with the (somewhat hilarious) consequences. In case you don't get the reference, here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw1ncADC9KM

Also, just for the record.. As far as I know I was born female. ;)

@Mr.:

> ur not a good moderator yami , to make ur revenge u change my name and pic , fck off dude , i quit in this fuckng eclipse

That's never going to get you anywhere. I would have made one if you never said that. No lie, I was going to.

Yami, can you please give the poor newb back his name, joke's over. =P

@ Mr. DB, if your still here somewhere. why dont you put this aside and follow some tutorials, then come back to this when you understand it a bit more.

P.S. Yami is a Girl, not a "dude"