Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Newest drawing

ReubenNick

Newest work, a drawing of another friend. To me, I think I personally improved a bit. I noticed a mistake in the drawing after I had darkened the outlines. As you can notice the shoes are on the wall and not the ground. That was my mistake. Also, I'm still working on the face.. It's just becoming a pain in the ass.

If interested to see my oldest drawings, visit crystalshire forums under off-topic.

![](http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad156/akatsuki1/3658159e.jpg)

No she is not nude, can you not see the shoes?? The jeans are shaded along with her shirt. The darker lines behind her is a shadow. I went over my pencil lines with a dark pen to make it show more clearly and allow me to shade without the pencil blending with the lines.

I think it's good I mean looks fine to me but u need to work on shading because I can't barely tell if she has clothes the body head looks great the shoes well idk they seem to be floating and also I would not darken the drawing until Im sure it's done because I always go back and ad more detail lol.
But I think it's good  oh and the hair it looks like a hoodie lol sorry if this post it's shity im using iPod its hard like I said keep up the good work

@Peteyyy:

> Don't learn to draw with a pen.

Sign pen art is kewl :P
@Kris:

> Why did you but the black lines around it? Also, is she nude? Your friend lets you draw her nude, reminds me of the titanic. (The movie)

I think its the shadow
and she is NOT nude :P
i hope she was though lol