Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

.png in source

alysson2009

@Raicon:

> How to do i'mself?

See, that's not how it works. You don't ask, "How do I make this system?". If you want someone to do it for you then I've told you how to get it that way.

Doing it yourself means doing it yourself. It's not a case of me giving you a few new subs. It requires extensive re-programming of the entire engine.

As I said before; Either do it yourself or use CS:DE.

You don't seem to understand.

**Origins does not support PNG or the transparency you talk of.** The only way you can do what you want is by converting the entire graphics engine to DX8\. This isn't a case of, "But I only want to…". **No.** That's not how programming works. You're using a library with an inherent limitation. The only way to remove that limitation is by switching to a different library.

This is what 'Converting to DX8' means. My original message still holds true; Either do it yourself or use CS:DE. Those are the only two options.

@Robin:

> You don't seem to understand.
>
> **Origins does not support PNG or the transparency you talk of.** The only way you can do what you want is by converting the entire graphics engine to DX8\. This isn't a case of, "But I only want to…". **No.** That's not how programming works. You're using a library with an inherent limitation. The only way to remove that limitation is by switching to a different library.
>
> This is what 'Converting to DX8' means. My original message still holds true; Either do it yourself or use CS:DE. Those are the only two options.

#Either do it i'mself
But robin, i'm using Eclipse Evolution 2.7, and i can set the lib files and the directx system, but to .png open, is only change the libFile Directx7 to Directx8? or need to make more?

This forum offers support for Origins. It's the _de facto_ version. Unless you specifically say otherwise we assume you are using Origins. We don't offer support for EE.

Anyway, I've given you the same answer about 5 times now. You obviously don't have the ability to read English so continuing this conversation is pointless. Go find someone who can translate for you.