Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Spiral Knights

Kinjiru

![](http://www.verticalwire.com/images/uploads/images/0001/4705/Spiral%20Knights%20logo_black.jpg?1305579220)

So Spiral Knights launched a little while ago, but it just recently became available on steam. It's a pretty fun game. Gameplay wise is very similar to the DS zelda games. It's a hack and slash co-op dungeon crawler. There's only one main town, Haven, and a deep dungeon that your goal is to reach the bottom of. The game is free to play so i suggest giving it a try.

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qouKX5NXaM8&feature=player_embedded

In Game Names
Kinjiru = Corrupt-Kinjiru
Azure = Kerii
Mr. Sean = MrSean

@Ytsorf:

> is it MMO?  or more like private servers?  or no multiplayer?

Yeah it's an MMO, the hub town Haven is presitent and you run into players running around, when you enter the dungeon you have a few options, you can join a party, this pairs you up with three other players and you can run the dungeon together, you can also set up your own party and set it up as invite only and invite your friends to play with you. It's only you and your party in dungeons.

@Smore:

> Same here, I would play it but I have no energy >:(

That's why you gain 3000-4000 crowns and buy 100 (C)rystal (E)nergy! I'm up to the tier 2 dungeons, star 2 and 3 items. I'm trying to get the Arc whatever but it's so damn expensive to craft/buy.

@Wolfinton:

> That's why you gain 3000-4000 crowns and buy 100 (C)rystal (E)nergy! I'm up to the tier 2 dungeons, star 2 and 3 items. I'm trying to get the Arc whatever but it's so damn expensive to craft/buy.

Damn, you work as fast as I do. I just made it to tier 2\. I'm rather proud of myself as I solol'd all of teir 1\.

@Wolfinton:

> I made tier 2 around 3 days back, I just haven't played much since then…

Ah, I made tier 2 yesterday and played on it this morning. I made it down to depth 16 with another player, … WTF is all I can say about 12 onward. I don't think I could play this game full time, but it's a great time kill.

• 2 weeks later...