Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My Lag Switch

Whackeddie99

I attached a picture of a lag switch I made for my xbox 360\. It works for xbox 360, ps3, ps2, and xbox. Its just a cat5 cable with a few changes that allows it to make people freeze in games.

As you can see I took an empty tissue box, and cut holes in the to to place the actual light switch, and then holes for the cat5 cable. Then i sealed the top down with electrical tape, and added some dumbass stickers I found onto it xD. It works perfect and is fun to use, but pisses people off, so I don't use it alot.

Took me 15 minutes to make, and cost about 2 dollars. All you need is a cheap dollar light switch, box cutters, wire cutters, a cat 5 cable, electrical tape or duct tape, and a screwdriver.

What do you think?

@Whackeddie99:

> your right I do fail at video games, but I use this when im playing private matches with my friends. we do it for fun.

Otherwise I would have to call you a faggot. Because that's what you are when you use those things in actual multiplayer gameplay. Cheers.

Seriously brah, cool that you can make one, I understand doing stuff like this for practice and science, but people who use this kind stuff are weird. And if you would use if for FPS games you would be double weird for both using it and playing a FPS game on a console.

@Kusy:

> Otherwise I would have to call you a faggot. Because that's what you are when you use those things in actual multiplayer gameplay. Cheers.
>
> Seriously brah, cool that you can make one, I understand doing stuff like this for practice and science, but people who use this kind stuff are weird. And if you would use if for FPS games you would be double weird for both using it and playing a FPS game on a console.

You are a faggot for not reading what he said? He pretty much said he does it with his friends or private matches? "For Fun" Granted I have no clue why you would do such a thing for "fun" but he wasn't really implying he did it in public games.

@Bloodmorphed:

> You are a faggot for not reading what he said? He pretty much said he does it with his friends or private matches? "For Fun" Granted I have no clue why you would do such a thing for "fun" but he wasn't really implying he did it in public games.

It's "fun" because I don't sit home all day and play online on call of booty black ops, I play with my friends sometimes, and we play with snipers and we use it to glitch out of maps. works real gewd. :D