Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking at a laptop, Does anyone have a 4 core AMD A10?

IFX

So, im looking at a laptop. And I need one that can at least play payday2\. I was looking at laptops first with only 2 cores, thinking "hey, ill get a 2 core with alot of power and get off cheaper". But then it hit me, I produce a LOT of music and I NEED four cores to run what I have. And I came across a laptop with an AMD 4 core A10\. And I was wondering if anyone has a computer with one, or has used said processor that could tell me how it runs.

I know, alot of reading for a simple question. but I needed to explain myself.

aight, well i figure its chache size is large enough itll be able to handle payday. I'm kinda under funded right now so theres that. however, if I do get ahold of some more cash an actual video card will be my next project.

> aight, well i figure its chache size is large enough itll be able to handle payday. I'm kinda under funded right now so theres that. however, if I do get ahold of some more cash an actual video card will be my next project.

laptops usually do not have changable graphics cards.

> Hard to get a 300+ dollar cpu when you are 16 and have no source of income lol

parental figure just got tax returns. told me she'd get me a car if i passed school this year. I told her no, id rather get a new laptop for like half the price of a crappy car.

> I thought everyone has I7's.. :o

I despise intel. I dont know why. I just do.

> There still that expensive? I got mine when it first came out, expected them to be outdated like everything else to do with a computer. Everytime you make a PC component purchase, Within a week its old.

Yeah? My buddy travis has had the same cpu for almost 6 years. And it runs the newest battlefield on its largest map (dont ask me what, this is just word of mouth, i dont like battlefield) with full player cap (what is it like 64 players?) at around 300 frames. 

His desktop is a god.

> Might need to be more specific on the processor type, there's at least 7 AMD-A10 series processors I can find with just Google's auto-suggestions.

AMD Quad-Core A10-5745M