OtherWorld edit 2.0.5

Domino_

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@kelspel:

> hey,
> i have a problem when ever my sprite walks it just does step, middel, middel, same step. it just doesnt go in the right order. with the normal client it walks normal is there a way to fix this?

I'll check this bug.

so whats been going on since you last updated it? add anything intresting? So far this has been pretty quiet. i added a few things myself like a chat that shows words above your head. its simple and easy to add :). just some ideas incase this project has ended -_- Good luk.

hello
i get a little error :(
i´ve make doors in map editor useable.
but wenn i plant a Door to map and walk over it then crush the server
with runtime error 9

have an idea or bugfix ? plz without a new version XD i´ve change to many

@Beanie93:

> It's pretty obvious that if the Door option is disabled, then it doesn't work. Although, Ryoku has released a tutorial on fixing Doors, go look for it in the Source tutorials.

you didn't read what here said….

But the problem is that the tutorial was done WRONG in the first place. and Domino_ should go back and Redo the doors.

(which i have updated anyway)

@Ryoku:

> you didn't read what here said….
>
> But the problem is that the tutorial was done WRONG in the first place. and Domino_ should go back and Redo the doors.
>
> (which i have updated anyway)

I havent touched door system in this project.
Tahnner added door system and I just released OW with it. Okey I will check and redo.

Everything is in black, I can see the words to the stuff, so it makes it difficult to do anything. I'm not sure whats causing this because in your screen shots above you don't have the same Glitch or error or what ever it is. but I can't see any of the Letters or Words, just on the regular [Insert Key] Menu. I mark things in red where you can't see the text at all. Please PM if you figured this out, I would really appreciate it.  :cheesy:

I also mark the other menus in red, That the text are also not visible.
![](http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f170/MasterBit13/Help.jpg)

@Domino_:

> Use latest version and dunno why you have this, ur using Win Xp? Maybe smtn with fonts. ?

When you mean the latest version you mean OtherWorld edit v2.0.4 right? If yes, I'm using this one, and about the fonts? what do you mean? Any help will do. and it seems I'm not the only getting this error either, Other people are getting it. and yes Im using Windows XP. (o3o)

@Elementaldisaster:

> @Bit Hero
> The same happened for me. However, it only does it for some bits of the editors…

@Bit:

> What did you mean by that Lol? The same thing happen to you, but it only happens to a few other people right. is that what you trying to say Lol.

BITS OF THE EDITORS
does that make it a bit more clear? -_-

editor work fine to me… only i see door atribute dont work. you plain include ammo to range weapons? and script npc, tiles and spell? or have todo list for next releases?...' am using this edit :) and work good

sorry my english not native

Domino!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply Already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You made me all month busy trying to remove this picture!!!!!!!!! THAT YOU HAVE PUT!!!!!!!!!! TELL ME ALREADY HOW TO REMOVE IT!!!!!!!! Don't act like you don't know,you are the one who put it for the love of jesus!!!!! HOW!?!?