Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Animation Layer: Mapping

Odin

Where is it at… I want to add "realistic" water in my game... But there is not animation layer that everyone is talking about. All i see is Ground Mask Mask2 Fringe and Fringe2\. Thats all. No animation :( so how can I add realistic moving water like in RMVX and RMXP?

@Odin:

> Ok. I have CS:DE But i don't know how to use/open it. Theres no "Serve.exe" or "Client.exe" so Im not sure how to do this.

ok you need visual basic 6 at this point from there you right click the client and server.vbp and then click make.

Oh ok. Where would I get graphics for CS:DE? I used the Eclipse Origins graphics and noticed it only reads png files. Yet, the Pink backcolor isnt transparent. So Whats the deal with the alpha color or whatever?

@Odin:

> Oh ok. Where would I get graphics for CS:DE? I used the Eclipse Origins graphics and noticed it only reads png files. Yet, the Pink backcolor isnt transparent. So Whats the deal with the alpha color or whatever?

Yeah the pink will be just pink, to achieve transparency you will have to use a program like gimp or photoshop to add it in, you can just open it up, select the pink with the magic wand and press the delete button :)