Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Website Builder

iSnow

'Ello again, I need to know some sort of of website builder (Webs and such, I know webs isn't that great but just an example) I can find around the net.

Preferably one with many style choices and a good amount of file hosting. I need to set up a site and while I know some, I want to know if any of you have found any great for doing so.

EDIT: I read all your suggestions, I'll read up on CSS/HTML5 and check all these other resources. Thank you for your suggestions.

Website builders are really a bad way of getting a website. HTML & CSS are very easy to learn. Read up on them and then make your own website.

@Akio:

> Use 000webhost.com and figure it out. If you use it right its pretty good.

That's a web host, not a website builder. The clue is in the title.

I know this will sound cliche, but please consider learning HTML5/CSS. You'll end up creating a credible site, while also learning a language which is highly valued. On top of that, it isn't hard to learn in my opinion. Using Webs or Wix will only restrict you and make your website look like a crappy clone of the other 3000 sites using the same theme and layout.

If you _really_ must use a builder, do not use Wix. Flash is just terrible.

@Harris:

> Website builders are really a bad way of getting a website. HTML & CSS are very easy to learn. Read up on them and then make your own website.
>
> That's a web host, not a website builder. The clue is in the title.

It also offers a free Web site builder as listed in their packages for Free Plan.

@seppie:

> I was actually going to say get Dreamweaver CS5.5… But I don't think he has that kinda scratch if he's looking for a website builder. iSnow, PM me if you want free cookiez.

Do I really get cookiez or a place to get Dreamweaver CS5.5? I