Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So.. what happened?

Tazuko

Hey I've only check by since like 2008… And was active when I made this new account since I don't know my info to the old one. Anyhow just checking back again something seems to have happened over the past 5 months...

Whats with the cynicism and tension I see in many posts and discussions between certain members and in general.

We should be a BRO LOVE PONY COMMUNITY!!!!!

i know i'm joking bout the pony bro love fest ;]

just wondering why i look through project threads and see people just slamming/putting each other down.

THat's not constructive criticism it's just being an ass. If you wanna be helpful tell someone what they did right, and wrong. And don't be like. It sucks. It's terrible. Say, this is bad, you can do this better.

If you don't say how they can improve it's not constructive. Oh shit I'm rambling :P

@Zonova:

> Lol, welcome to the internet? I dunno, it's always been like this. Honestly, it's a bit quieter know then it was before

lolno. welcome to pompous jackasses who think they're leet when they use a 2d engine. (not  pointing that at any of you or anyone, i'm talking about dick bags who havent even made a game here but act like big shit.)

I'm a member of tons of dev communities, game dev in particular, or even just daniweb. No one acts like the people here. (Then again those communities are mostly adults and professionals. :P Not teen kids with a badass complex)